Chatbots are taking over the customer service industry. They are helping businesses improve customer experiences and encourage repeat purchases.
What are chatbots and how do they work?
Chatbots are automated software solutions that are designed to have human-like conversations with customers. They have become a crucial part of the customer support industry due to their 24/7 availability.
Types of Chatbots
There are two major types of chatbots that you can use for your customer service operations. These include:
- Basic chatbots: They use information from a fixed knowledge base to offer assistance to users. But they can only handle simple questions.
- AI-powered chatbots: They come with machine learning capabilities, which means that they can learn from every interaction they have with a customer. This helps them improve their knowledge base and problem-solving abilities.
What are the Benefits of Using AI-Powered Chatbots?
More than 50% of consumers describe a good customer service experience as good when their issues are resolved on time and 67% of consumers used a chatbot to resolve their customer support requests in the past year. Whatsmore, there are high chances that you’ve interacted with chatbots before.
So, did you enjoy the experience?
Most millennials enjoy interacting with chatbots as they get instant resolutions.
Here are some of the benefits of using an AI-powered chatbot:
- AI chatbots can improve your brand’s response time with 24/7 support. They respond to customers’ questions in real time so that your customers don’t have to wait for long to speak to a human agent.
- Chatbots initiate conversations with your website or app visitors and engage with them.
- You can use AI chatbots to interact with your potential customers through messaging apps. This can help you generate more leads and conversions.
- Chatbots will help you reduce your customer service operational costs.
Along with improving your customer experiences, chatbots can also help you gain valuable insights about your customers. This data can help you nurture leads more efficiently.
Curious to know more about it?
Check out this infographic that was initially published on ShaneBarker.com, to learn more about chatbots and how you can use them.
IG Embed Code:
<div style=”text-align:center”><img alt=”AI Chatbots Challenges and Opportunities You Need to Understand” src=”https://shanebarker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AI-Chatbots-Challenges-and-Opportunities-You-Need-to-Understand-min.jpg” style=”max-width: 100%;”/><div style=”margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px”>Image Courtesy: <a target=”_blank” href=”https://shanebarker.com/blog/best-ai-chatbot/“>shanebarker.com</a></div></div>